I bought transition lenses and was pleased with them until they started to develop some type of pealing along the edges less than a year later.I took them in and they gave me new lenses only to have the new lenses develop the same problam leass than a year later again.

They replaced my defective lenses witha pair of new defective lenses and the employee admitted they were defective. The manage said too bad, we replaced your lense once and will not do it again.

I told her she replaced one defective lense for another.

I have purchased about 10 pair of glasses from Lenscrafters through the years but neither I nor my family will ever do so again.

Had an Experience with Transition?

Comments

Raymond Waggoner

Had problem with lensesloosing transition property around the frame...took them back to Sears. NEVER seen anything like that. Where do you get replacement?

not you

probably because you were a *** to them :cry

Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more